What’s new with bumGenius 3.0?
- Redisigned stretchy tabs for a trimmer yet snug fit and still super comfy
- New wider slot for easier stuffing and removing
- New insert stopper to ensure that clothes stay dry
- The return of the extra-small fold down insert stopper for a shorter rise
- Now includes a newborn insert for less bulk for tiny babies
- Grippier hook and loop closure ensuring your bumGenius tabs stay where you put them
BumGenius 3.0 Features
- BumGenius 3.0 offers a PUL outer layer that is as soft as cloth but that you can wash in HOT water.
- BumGenius 3.0 also boasts a unique “insert stopper” topstitch that keeps clothes nice and dry!
- The BumGenius one size cloth diaper tabs are super STREEEEETCHY and made for a perfect fit each time
- Once you have used the diaper, you can avoid messes in your wet bag by rolling it up nice and tightly
- The Bumgenius one size cloth diaper fits babies from 7-35 lbs simplifying your life because you only need one type of diaper! No more searching for the right size in the diaper bag, this is all you need!
- Three by three snap downs on the front of the diaper allow for adjustability in the rise as you child grows
- The BumGenius one size cloth diaper has soft leg elastic to keep even the messiest messes in the diaper where they belong!
- BumGenius one size cloth diaper has stretchy tabs, hook and loop closures (like velcro), and ultra-gentle leg and back casings ensure a great fit every time!
- The ultra-absorbent insert is made of exclusive Cotton Babies microterry fiber and ensures that your bumgenius 2.0 one size cloth diaper is super absorbent
- Not only do you get the award winning Cotton Babies microfiber insert, but now with the bumGenius 3.0, you get an infant insert/booster for an even trimmer fitting diaper in the smallest setting. Once the baby outgrows the infant insert, you can use it for an absorbency booster
- There are so many fun colors to choose from!
U.S. Patent No. 7,629,501. Other U.S. and International patents pending.
Bumgenius One Size Cloth Diaper Washing Instructions:
- Shake solids into toilet and store in dry pail
- Remove insert before washing
- Fasten tabs to laundry tabs on inside of diaper.
- Wash warm, hot or cold with 1/4 cup additive free detergent.
- Rinse well with another full wash cycle on hot.
- Tumble dry medium.
- No bleach, no fabric softeners
Customers have great results washing on cold with detergent first, then two hot or warm washes with no detergent.